The Soprano XL can take your hair removal business to new levels.
Based on clinically proven SHR™ technology, the award-winning Soprano XL ICE gives providers a leading edge in laser hair removal.*
- Wavelength platform – 810nm diode
- 7 years of clinically proven effectiveness
- FDA cleared for skin types I-VI and tanned skin
- Virtually painless
- Intuitive and user friendly twelve inch color touch screen
- Cool treatment for the patient
- Light and ergonomic applicator for the operator
- Spot size 12x10mm up to 10Hz per second
Alma Lasers pioneered SHR, a proprietary technology now used in clinics around the world.
SHR works by gradually heating the dermis to a temperature that effectively damages the hair follicles and prevents re-growth while avoiding injury to the surrounding tissue.
A high repetition rate of short pulses are delivered deep into the dermis, achieving high average power and therapeutically effective heat build-up, with virtually no pain.
The sweeping IN-Motion™ technique of moving the applicator repeatedly over the treatment area ensures full coverage while XL™ technology cools the skin’s surface, preventing superficial burns and allowing for extremely comfortable, yet effective hair removal.
Permanent hair reduction of all pigmented hair on all skin types, including tanned skin, all year round. If laser hair removal is a cornerstone of your business, you can’t turn patients away based on skin type. The Soprano ICE is cleared for all skin types (Fitz I – VI) and appropriate for use all year round.